Monday 17 October 2016

A New Adventure Awaits

October 17, 2016

Hey everyone! It's exciting! I'm getting transferred to Sparks into the Vintage Hills Ward! I am so excited. My new Companion is Elder Hadly and he is the District Leader so I will get to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders! I will be biking as we don't have a car. Fortunately for me Bro. Greenlee our Comstock Ward Mission Leader is fixing the flat tire my bike got from sitting in our apartment. Right?

Ok quick updates. This last week was slow not a lot of eventful things happened. No one was available this week. It was a slow week but it was still great. Sorry to the Washington Whites I ran out of time I will answer your letter questions next week guaranteed.

For our Zone activity we went and had hot dogs and smores and then went bowling. Elder Latham paid for our bowling which was super nice! It was a lot of fun I am going to miss all these Awesome Elders and Sisters here in Carson. It has been amazing serving here in Carson/Dayton. I can't wait to see what happens in Sparks.

My experience of the week comes from Saturday night at our Why I Believe fireside. Brenda spoke at it and got to bear her testimony! It was amazing to hear her talk about all the progress she is making and about her experience with finding us. She loves the gospel so much. She has read all the Book of Mormon, half of the Doctrine and Covenants, and most if not all of the Pearl of Great Price. I can't wait to see what comes next. I will give better updates next week. Love you!

Elder Sorochan

Chuck's house


Me and Elder Jackson and Elder Soto 


Cool sign!


In the zone 


License plates from Brother Soderborg. One on the left Is for Mosiah 28:3 Preach Unto the Kingdom! The second one is Moroni 6:4-5 Jesus Christ's Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment