Sunday 18 March 2018

I want dinner!

March 12, 2018

Hello everyone! It's been a great week!

Elder Christiansen had to say goodbye! We had so much fun together I am sad to see him go! His replacement is great though, it's Elder Casablanca!!!!!!!!!! He is from Atlanta Georgia but has spent time all over Florida and in Texas! He is cool. Kinda nerdy, but in a good way. Also loves soccer. He is a hard working obedient fellow who is good at biking which has been useful this week!

With our car gone we have been biking a lot. One round trip to Davis Creek is around 15 miles so that was fun to bike. Wind wasn't bad to us though so that was nice. Chloe's baptism interview went great. She came out of it crying which is a good sign. Happy cry!

We did some service for a man named Dennis digging some holes. He had some good tools which made it easy to dig them which was GREAT!!!!!!! My ankle is doing way better but it's nice to not have to worry about hurting it doing something like that. The Lord has been blessing my ankle to finally heal I am so grateful for it.

Saturday was the Baptism. I'll have pics next week. It was so fun a lot of people showed up. There was cookies after and the talks at it were on point! There is a nice peaceful feeling at baptisms. They are such happy times.

I didn't see Chloe and Andrew come into church so for the confirmation I thought they weren't there and I thought "this is really awkward, they aren't here for the confirmation." Then I saw they had somehow snuck in without me seeing and a wonderful blessing was said. I love seeing stuff like that!

All our dinners this week fell through it was so funny. Nothing worked out it was so random. As soon as Elder Casablanca showed up they all fell through each day. Today will be the first day it doesn't. It was so weird this has never really happened to me. Little random quirks.

Love yall!

Elder Sorochan


No comments:

Post a Comment